Canadian Physiological Society Conference
May 21, 2019
University of Toronto, Toronto, ON
- Please prepare and submit your abstract using this Google Drive link
- Title must be in bold upper case.
- Author’s names (the first author is the presenting author), surname, followed by first name and initials.
- Non-members of the CPS must be indicated with an asterisk (*) following their name.
- Apply for CPS Membership to receive FREE registration and be eligible for Student Travel Awards.
- For this Conference, Postdoctoral Fellows may also be eligible for travel awards.
- Abstract and registration for the presenting author must be received by the deadline date for the abstract to be included in the program.
- Only one abstract per presenting author may be submitted.
- Abstracts may be a maximum of 2500 characters (approximately 500 words) and should be structured with headings: Background/objectives, results, methods, conclusions.