CPS Annual Meeting
- Please prepare and submit your abstract using Word.
- Title must be in bold upper case.
- Author’s names (the first author is the presenting author), surname, followed by first name and initials.
- Non-members of the CPS must be indicated with an asterisk (*) following their name.
- Only student members who present and who were members of CPS as of January 1, before the meeting are eligible for CPS Student Travel Awards.
- Abstract and registration payment for the presenting author must be received by the deadline date for the abstract to be included in the program.
- Symposium participants can submit up to two abstracts.
- Abstracts may be a maximum of 1500 characters (approximately 300 words) and should be structured with headings: Background/objectives, results, methods, conclusions.
- See Abstract Submission page for submission instructions.